Kale Citrus Salad
- 2 bunches Lacinato kale woody stalks removed
- 2 tangerines supremed
- 1 orange supremed, or blood orange if available
- 1 sweet pink grapefruit supremed
- ¼ red onion finely sliced
- ¼ cup fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons JALEPENO VINEGAR
- 2 tablespoons MTOO Persian Lime Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Honey
- 1-2 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 4 ounces chevre
- Slice the trimmed kale leaves into ribbons. Toss with the supremed citrus and red onion.
- Whisk together the orange juice, vinegar, olive oil, honey, Greek yogurt and salt and pepper until creamy.
- Toss in half the dressing with the kale mixture. Taste and add additional dressing to taste. Crumble the goat cheese overtop of the salad and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!