Chipotle Corn Salad
- 3 tbsp MTOO Chipotle Olive Oil
- 1 large shallot chopped fine
- 3 fresh yellow corn on the cob
- MTOO Chipotle Honey Rub
- Black pepper ground to taste about 1/8 tsp
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro chopped fine
- First, cut the kernels from the cobs.
- Next, heat the olive oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add chopped shallots and sauté for 3 minutes until light brown.
- Then add corn and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add spices: chipotle & honey rub and black pepper; mix well.
- Add chopped cilantro leaves; mix all well .Serve immediately
- Optional - dice an avocado and mix in with the corn salad.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!