One of my favorite meals ever! Easy marinade of Maple Balsamic and Chipotle Olive Oil combine to create a sweet and smokey flavor with just a hint of spice.
Chipotle Maple Balsamic Glazed Pork Chops
- 4 large pork chops
- 2-4 cloves minced garlic to taste
- 3 tablespoons MTOO Maple Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar
- 3 tablespoon MTOO Chipotle Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon MTOO Chipotle Honey Rub
- Mix together the Maple Balsamic, brown sugar, minced garlic, Chipotle Honey Rub and Chipotle Olive Oil. Coat the chops with the marinade and allow to marinate in a sealed container or large zip lock bags for a minimum of 2 hours turning a few times.
- Stovetop: brown on both sides then cook in the oven at 375 for about 8-10 minutes on each side or until internal temp is 142-145. Grill: start on high heat for one minute on each side to get grill marks. Then lower the heat and cook 5-8 minutes on each side or until internal temp is 142-145 degrees
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!