Maple Balsamic Glaze
- 1 cup MTOO Maple Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 cup MTOO Traditional 18 yr Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 tsp. Mike's Hot Honey
- 1 pinch Salt
- Bring vinegar to a boil in a small saucepan, reduce to a simmer and cook until thickened, about 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in honey and add salt.
- Let cool completely before serving. Glaze will be slightly thicker when it cools. Use on chicken, steak, pork and meatballs.
Try it on pineapple for a sweet and spicy sauce or even ice cream.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!