Old Fashioned Pumpkin Pie
- 2 cup Pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 2 ea. Egg
- 3 1/2 tsp. MTOO Pumpkin Pie Spice Blend
- 1/2 tsp. lemon zest
- Preheat oven to 425. Mix sugars, salt and spices and lemon zest in a large bowl.
- Beat the eggs and add to the dry ingredients.
- Stir in pumpkin puree. Stir in cream. Whisk all together until well incorporated.
- Pour into a pie shell and bake at 425 for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 350 and cook for another 40-50 minutes or until a knife comes out clean. Cool for 2 hours. Serve with whipped cream. Makes 1 pie.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!