Easy and delicious, this recipe makes this super nutritious vegetable taste like candy. Your family will devour it and beg for more!
Pan Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Wow them with this easy side dish that transforms this veggie into a delicious and sweet treat!
- 1 pound fresh Brussels Sprouts trimmed and halved
- 1 tbsp MTOO Wild Mushroom and Sage Olive Oil
- 1 tsp MTOO Dark Chocolate Balsamic Vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Trim and halve the sprouts. Remove outer leaves
- Drizzle olive oil in pan, coating the bottom. Turn on heat to medium and place Brussels sprouts on the flat side down in the oil.
- After sprouts have cooked for about 10 minutes they should look nicely golden brown. Flip at this point and let cook on the rounded side for at least 5 minutes more until they brown on this side too.
- About a minute before you take the sprouts off the heat, drizzle the balsamic vinegar over them. The sprouts will soak up the delicious flavor and the heat will caramelize the vinegar slightly. Plate and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!