Honey Ginger Balsamic Glazed BBQ Ribs
- 4 racks baby back ribs 8 lbs
- 12 cloves Garlic mashed or minced
- 3 tbsps. MTOO Pineapple Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 tbsps. dark brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. Delizia Toasted Sesame Oil
- 1 tbsp. sea salt
- 3/4 cup MTOO Pineapple Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 tbsps. Honey
- 2 tbsps. Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp. Delizia Toasted Sesame Oil
- toasted sesame seeds for garnish optional
- For the marinade: Mix together the Pineapple white balsamic, brown sugar, minced garlic, sea salt and sesame oil. Coat the ribs with the marinade and allow to marinate in a sealed container or large zip lock bags for a minimum of 12 hours or overnight, turning a few times.
- For the Glaze: Combine the Pineapple white balsamic, honey and soy sauce in a small sauce pan over medium heat. Allow to reduce by half and remove from heat. Add one teaspoon of toasted sesame oil to the mixture and stir to combine.
- For the ribs: Prepare the grill and preheat the oven to 275 degrees. Over medium heat grill the ribs for approximately 5 minutes per side. Prepare baking pan/s large enough to hold the ribs in a single layer. Brush the glaze over the ribs and seal each pan well with foil. Bake the ribs for 2 hours or until tender and meat falls off the bone. Optionally, sprinkle ribs with sesame seeds as a garnish.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!