Popcorn with Mushroom Sage Olive Oil and Asiago Cheese
- 6 cup Popcorn freshly-popped
- 1/2 cup MTOO Wild Mushroom and Sage Olive Oil
- 3/4 cup Asiago Cheese freshly-grated
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a bowl large enough to hold the popcorn, drizzle 1/3 cup of the mushroom sage olive oil over the sides and bottom of the bowl. Alternatively, you can use an oil mister to spray the oil on to the popcorn.
- Add the still warm popcorn to the bowl and toss to coat evenly.
- Add 1/2 cup grated Asiago, and a few turns of fresh cracked pepper, and salt to taste. Toss to coat again.
- Finish by drizzling the remaining mushroom-sage olive oil over the top along with two tablespoons of Asiago, and more black pepper.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!