Ever need a dessert to bring to a party or gathering that is no bake, takes 5 minutes to whip up, and is guaranteed to delight everyone? Well here it is… Pumpkin Pie Dip. Dig in with a cookie, graham cracker or apple slice, it is delicious! Tastes like pumpkin cheese cake without all the work.
Pumpkin Pie Dip
- 1 8oz package cream cheese
- 1 15oz can Pumpkin puree
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tsp MTOO Pumpkin Pie Spice Blend
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Allow the cream cheese soften by letting it rest until it reaches room temperature. Cream together cream cheese, and pumpkin pie spice, blend with a mixer until smooth and fluffy. Add 1/2 cup of the powdered sugar, vanilla, and blend together well. Blend in the remaining powdered sugar. This is best if it rests for an hour or two to allow the flavors to mingle together. Serve with gingersnap cookies, apples, or graham crackers.
- You could also experiment with substituting some of the cream cheese for plain Greek yogurt or frozen whipped topping.