South of the Border Chicken Tortilla Soup
- 2 1/2 tbsps. MTOO Chipotle Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup celery diced
- 1/2 cup carrots chopped
- 1/2 cup onion chopped
- 1/2 Pasilla pepper chopped
- 1/2 yellow squash
- 2 cloves Garlic chopped
- 2 1/2 tsps. MTOO Taco Taco Spice Blend
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 can pinto beans rinsed
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 2 cups cooked chicken shredded if possible
- Salt and Pepper
- Garnishes: lime, avocado, tortilla strips, chopped cilantro
- Sprinkle 1 teaspoon of Taco Taco Spice bBlend mix over chicken.
- Heat 1 tbsp. of olive oil over medium heat and sauté onion, celery and carrots and pepper until they are soft. Add garlic and 1 tsp. of Taco Taco Spice Blend and cook for a few minutes to release the flavors of the spices.
- Add tomatoes, beans, broth and chicken and cook until soup is hot. Serve with garnishes on the side.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!