Spiced Steak Kebabs
- 1/2 cup MTOO Chipotle Olive Oil plus more for grill
- 3 teaspoons MTOO Campfire Steak Spice Blend
- 2 pounds sirloin steak cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 large red bell pepper cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium red onion cut into 1-inch pieces
- 10 large button mushrooms trimmed
- Lime wedges for serving
- Heat a grill or grill pan to medium-high. Clean and lightly oil hot grill. In a small bowl, combine oil and Campfire Steak blend.
- Alternately thread steak, bell pepper, onion, and mushrooms onto ten 8-inch skewers. Brush with oil mixture and grill until steak is medium-rare and vegetables are lightly charred, 6 to 8 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Refrigerate 4 kebabs, up to 3 days, for later use. Serve remaining kebabs with lime wedges
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!