Category: Appetizers, Gluten Free, Recipes, Side Dishes, Vegetarian
A new twist on a classic Pico de Gallo…
- 2 cups fresh strawberries chopped
- 0.5 cup chopped onion (half an onion)
- 0.5 each jalapeno pepper
- cilantro to taste
- 1 tsp kosher salt or sea salt
- 1 tbsp MTOO Jalapeno Balsamic Vinegar
- Mix all ingredients a bowl and let sit for 10 minutes for flavors to absorb. De-seed the jalapeno pepper if you want it less spicy. Add more pepper and the seeds if you want the salsa a little bit more spicy. Enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!