Who doesn’t love the fresh sweet flavor of summer peaches? This recipe brings that flavor to your favorite grill marinade!
Summer Peach Marinade
- 1 cup Peach, fresh or canned mashed
- 1/4 cup MTOO White Peach Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. Honey
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/8 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic crushed
- 1 tbsp. Thyme
- 1/4 cup MTOO Arbequina Extra Virgin Olive OIl
- Combine peach balsamic, mustard, honey, salt, pepper, garlic, and thyme. Whisk until well blended.
- Add olive oil and mix.
- Allow to marinate for at least 2 hours. Just before you are ready to marinate pork, stir in peaches.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!