A classic simple salad, with a twist. Add in an avocado for decadent creaminess and you have yourself a delicious and healthy side salad perfect for any occasion.
Tomato, Cucumber & Onion Salad
- 1 each Tomato chopped
- 1/2 each red onion sliced
- 1 each cucumber chopped
- 1 each avocado peeled and diced
- Feta cheese to taste
Gremolata & Grapefruit Dressing
- 3 tbls MTOO Gremolata Olive Oil
- 1 tbls MTOO Grapefruit Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1/2 tsp MTOO Lemon Herbs Seasoning
- Chop all veggies and mix in a bowl
- In a separate bowl, mix ingredients for dressing. If you like more sweet flavor, add more vinegar. For more of the olive oil taste add another dash of the Gremolata olive oil. Mix thoroughly and dress salad. Let the salad absorb the flavors of the dressing before serving. Sprinkle with feta cheese when serving.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!