What’s not to love about Truffle and Mashed Potatoes? Think rich and decadent, the perfect side for that surf and turf romantic dinner!
White Truffle Roasted Potatoes
- 4-6 large Yukon gold potatoes
- 2 tbsps. MTOO White Truffle Oil
- 2 tbsps. MTOO Traditional 18 yr Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tbsps. fresh snipped chive
- 2 tsps. sea salt
- 1 tsp. fresh ground pepper
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees. Wash and quarter the potatoes and place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Begin a thin drizzle of White Truffle oil and then the Balsamic vinegar over the potatoes and season with sea salt a pepper.
- Put in oven on center shelf and bake for 45 minutes. Remove from oven, sprinkle with fresh chive and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!