Baked Brie with Provence Caramelized Onions
- 1/4 Cup MTOO Herbes de Provence Olive Oil
- 1/4 Yellow Onion Thinly sliced
- 1/2 Granny Smith Apple Peeled, cored, and thinly sliced
- 8 Ounces brie cheese
- 1 Sheet Frozen Puff Pastry Thawed, if frozen
- Preheat oven to 400°. Heat 3 tbsps. of Herbes de Provence Olive Oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Cook and stir onion and apple until tender and browned. Salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
- Arrange brie on top of thawed puff pastry.
- Top the cheese with the apple and onion mixture.
- Fold puff pastry over the cheese, and pinch closed.
- Brush with remaining Herbes de Provence Olive Oil. Bake about 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve warm.
For a little more kick, add a little bit of garlic or diced shallots to the onion & apple mixture.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!