Béarnaise 2 Ways
- 1/3 cup Shallots finely chopped
- 1/3 cup Champagne or White Wine Vinegar
- 1/3 cup White Wine dry
- 2 tsp. MTOO Herbs de Provence or Tarragon
- 1/3 cup MTOO Herbes de Provence Olive Oil or MTOO Butter Olive Oil
- 3 Egg Yolks
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Combine shallots, champagne vinegar and white wine in small saucepan.
- Bring to a simmer and cook until liquid is reduced by half. Set aside and cool.
- Combine yolks, herbs and cooled béarnaise reduction in blender. With blender on, add olive oil slowly, a little at a time, to emulsify.
- Once olive oil is incorporated, blend on medium speed to desired consistency.
- And salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy on steak, crab or asparagus.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!