Cauliflower and Goat Cheese Souffle
- Unsalted butter for greasing
- 3 tablespoons finely grated parmesan
- 8 ounces cauliflower florets chopped
- Kosher salt and freshly ground white pepper to taste
- 5 ounces plain goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons LEMON OLIVE OIL
- 3 eggs plus 5 whites
- Heat oven to 375°. Grease four 8-oz. ramekins with butter and coat with parmesan; place on a baking sheet and chill.
- Cook cauliflower in salted boiling water until tender, 4–6 minutes. Drain and transfer to a food processor. Add goat cheese, lemon oil, 3 eggs, salt, and pepper; purée until smooth. Transfer to a large bowl; chill until ready to use. Whip egg whites into stiff peaks in a bowl; in batches, fold whites into cauliflower purée and divide between prepared ramekins. Bake until golden and puffed, about 30 minutes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!