Citrus Dill Red Snapper
- 12 oz. Red Snapper 2 fillets
- 1-2 teaspoons MTOO Fresh Catch Spice Blend
- Lemon juice
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 clove Garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon MTOO Fresh Catch Spice Blend
- 1/2 teaspoon Lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Green Onion minced, optional
- Squeeze lemon over each piece of fish and sprinkle the Fresh Catch.
- Seal in foil and bake at 400 for 20-25 minutes until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- For the sauce, combine the sauce ingredients and serve with fish.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!