Try this delicious marinade the next time you throw a steak on the grill, you won’t regret it!
Espresso Marinated Steak
- 1/2 cup MTOO Espresso Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 cup dry sherry
- 1/4 cup strong brewed coffee or espresso
- 1/2 cup MTOO Hojiblanca
- 1/2 head Garlic about 6-8 cloves
- 2 each Shallots roasted
- 1 tbls MTOO Campfire Steak Spice Blend
- 1 tbls Salt
- 1 tbls cracked black pepper
- 2 lb steak 3-4 New York Strip Steaks
- Whisk all ingredients together (except the steaks) in a non-aluminum bowl and pour into large Ziploc bag. Place the steaks in the bag and seal with as little extra air as possible. Rearrange the steaks around inside the bag until they are each coated in the marinade. Let rest in the fridge for as long as the steaks need (the tougher the cut, the longer you can marinade them) not less than 4 hours, no more than 12. (4- 6 hours on well marbled New York Strips.) Flip them around in their bag once or twice if you can. Remove the steaks from the marinade, grill to desired doneness, and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!