Glazed Pink Peppercorn Bacon
Category: Breakfast & Brunch, Class Recipes, Recipes, The Next Course
GLAZED PINK PEPPERCORN BACON
- 2 pounds thick-cut bacon about 16 slices
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons AGED MAPLE VINEGAR
- 2 tablespoons cracked pink peppercorns
- 1 tablespoon coarsely ground black pepper
- Mix the sugar, vinegar and peppercorns in a small bowl. Place racks in upper and lower thirds of oven; preheat to 400°. Line 2 rimmed baking sheets with foil and fit with wire racks. Place bacon on racks and sprinkle with half of peppercorn and sugar mixture. Bake 15 minutes, turn, sprinkle with remaining mixture, and rotate baking sheets. Bake bacon until brown and crisp, 15–20 minutes longer.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!