Grilled Corn and Avocado Salad
- 5 ears corn husk removed, brush with olive oil and grilled, remove corn with sharp knife
- 2 avocados diced and sprinkled with lemon juice to prevent browning
- 2 cups tomatoes red and yellow cherry variety or equivalent
- 1 small red onion finely diced
- ¾ cup feta crumbled
- 1½ cup English cucumber skin on and chopped small dice
- Add to a large bowl and refrigerate until ready to use. Serves 4.
- 6 tbsps. MTOO Basil Olive Oil
- 3 tbsps. MTOO Fig Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tsp. Shallots finely diced
- ½ tsp. Salt
- 10 grinds of fresh ground pepper
- Add all of the above ingredients in a small glass jar with a lid. Shake really well. Taste and adjust seasoning and ratios of oil and vinegar as you desire. You can also add a spoonful of dijon mustard to help emulsify the liquids.
When ready to serve salad, add the dressing and gently toss.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!