Is there anything better than sweet summer peaches and nectarines? I think not. Make them better by throwing them on the grill and topping with creamy feta cheese or goat cheese. Add a delicious drizzle of your favorite vinegar (hint: Maple would be fantastic!) and you have a gourmet side dish without a ton of work!
Grilled Summer Peaches
- 4 each peaches or nectarines sliced in half
- 1-2 tablespoons MTOO Butter Olive Oil To brush on fruit for grilling
- 1 cup feta or goat cheese crumbled
- 2 tablespoons MTOO Maple Balsamic Vinegar for drizzle
- Pre-heat the BBQ to medium high heat. Cut nectarines and peaches in half
- Brush nectarines or peaches with MTOO Butter olive oil and place on grill on the cut side down (flat side) until grill marks appear, about 4-5 minutes. Turn fruit over to rounded side and sprinkle with cheese and black pepper. Grill until grill marks appear, about 4-5 minutes.
- Plate and serve with a drizzle of your favorite balsamic vinegar