Lemon and Rosemary Mashed Red Potatoes
Category: Recipes, Side Dishes, Vegetarian
Lemon and Rosemary Smashed Red Potatoes
- 2 lbs. Red Potatoes
- 1/4 cup MTOO Meyer Lemon Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup MTOO Arbequina Extra Virgin Olive OIl
- 2 tsp. MTOO Spanish Rosemary salt
- 1 cup Milk
- 2 tbsp. Crushed Rosemary
- Boil potatoes with 1 tsp of Rosemary Sea Salt until tender (potatoes fall apart when poked with fork). Drain potatoes.
- Mash potatoes with fork leaving just a little chunky.
- Put potatoes back on burner on low to medium heat add rest of Rosemary Sea Salt, fresh rosemary, Meyer Lemon olive oil and traditional olive oil. Stir until completely blended before adding milk.
- Add milk stirring until potatoes reach desired consistency
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!