Mediterranean Red Pepper Sauce
- 2 roasted red peppers
- 1 tablespoon MTOO Traditional 18 yr Balsamic Vinegar
- 1-2 tablespoons MTOO Tuscan Herb Olive Oil
- 1 small garlic clove
- 1 teaspoon shallot chopped
- 1 teaspoon MTOO Viva Italia Spice Blend
- Rosemary Sea Salt and Pepper
- Marinate roasted red peppers in oil and vinegar, salt and pepper for a few hours. Add spices and basil. When ready to mix, put all ingredients in the food processor and blend until chunky. Add a little chicken stock and heat on the stove for a few minutes to moderate the shallot and garlic flavor. Then serve over meat, roasted vegetables or with pasta.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!