Mountain Mama’s Magic Green Sauce
Category: Appetizers, Class Recipes, Eating Healthy, Recipes
MOUNTAIN MAMA’S “MAGIC” GREEN SAUCE
Delicious green dip or sauce perfect for snacks or an easy appetizer
- 1 food processor
- 1 ripe avocado
- ¼ jalapeno seeded and diced
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 scallions white and green parts roughly chopped
- Juice of ½ lime
- 1 ½ Tbsp JALAPENO VINEGAR
- ¼ cup water
- 1/3 cup PERSIAN LIME OLIVE OIL
- ½ cup roughly chopped parsley
- ½ cup roughly chopped cilantro
- ½ cup roughly chopped spinach
- ½ cup shelled pistachio nuts
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- To the base of a large food processor add all the ingredients except the pistachios and salt, and pulse until well combined and smooth.
- Add the pistachios and pulse until mostly smooth. Leave some pistachio bits as it gives the dip a nice texture. Season with salt and serve immediately with fresh cut vegetables and/or pita chips.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!