Chef Deanna has used this recipe a couple of times this summer, most recently in a white bean, escarole and tapenade bruschetta. It is DIVINE. You can always buy tapenade at the store, but this will taste better, guaranteed.
- 1.5 cup kalamata olives pitted
- 2 each anchovy filets
- 3 tbsp capers rinsed
- 1.5 tbsp parsley chopped
- 1.5 tbsp basil chopped
- 3 tbsp MTOO Jalapeno Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tsp Chimichurri Spice Blend
- 1/4 cup MTOO Gremolata Olive Oil
- In the bowl of a food processor, add all of the ingredients except the olive oil. While the machine is running, drizzle the gremolata olive oil slowly until combined well but still a little textured.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!