We made this dish for a recent Next Course class and boy, was it a hit. Super easy to make and tasty too!
Pumpkin Pie Tiramisu
- 1 14oz Can pure pumpkin do not buy pumpkin pie filling
- 1 8oz container mascarpone cheese
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp MTOO Pumpkin Pie Spice Blend
- 1.5 cups whipped cream chilled
- 1/4 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 tsp MTOO Vanilla Balsamic Vinegar
- 24 ladyfingers quartered
- 1/4 cup MTOO Espresso Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 ounces Amaretti cookies Crushed
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat together the pumpkin puree, cream cheese, brown sugar and pumpkin pie spice.
- In a separate bowl, beat the heavy cream with the granulated sugar and vanilla vinegar to medium peaks
- Fold three-quarters of the whipped cream into the pumpkin mixture, reserving one quarter for topping.
- Using a pastry brush, brush lady fingers with espresso vinegar and layer the bottom of 8 dessert glasses. Top with filling. Repeat layer. Top with reserved whipped cream.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour. When ready to serve, sprinkle with a little more pumpkin pie spice and crushed amaretti cookies.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!