This is a variation on Chef Deanna (Deelicious Park City) Brussel Sprouts. She fries hers, I like to pan roast them. If you don’t like as much spice, add regular honey or go light on the sriracha seasoning. It is the Honey Ginger Balsamic that is the star here. You can definitely substitute Blackberry Ginger too.
Sweet and Sticky Brussels Sprouts
- 3 tbsp Mike's Hot Honey
- 1 tbsp MTOO Sriracha Spice
- 2 tbsp MTOO Honey Ginger Vinegar
- 2 tbsp MTOO Mushroom Sage Olive Oil
- 1 lb brussels sprouts
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cut Brussel spouts in half, trim the outer leaves off and cut off the stem.
- Make the dressing by combining Mikes Hot Honey, the sriracha seasoning (to taste) and the honey ginger balsamic.
- Heat the olive oil in a fry pan and add the sprouts open side down. Let them pan cook for 5-8 minutes until browned on the bottom. Flip them over on the rounded side and let cook for another few minutes until also slightly browned. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove sprouts from the heat and add to the bowl of dressing.Toss to combine and serve.