Apple Walnut Salad
- 2 large apples such as Fuji or Honey Crisp, sliced
- 2 celery stalks chopped
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 1 cup red grapes sliced in half
- 1/3 cup toasted walnuts coarsely chopped
- 3 ounces crumbled Stilton or blue cheese
- 4 tablespoons MTOO Blood Orange Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons MTOO Cranberry Pear Balsamic
- Cut apples into cubes and thinly slice celery stalks.
- Toss all ingredients together with Blood Orange Olive Oil and Cranberry Pear Vinegar to taste and serve.
- TIP: Toasting walnuts oven method: Preheat oven to 350 degrees, Spread walnuts on a baking dish and bake for 10 minutes. Toasting walnuts stove top method: Cook walnuts in a skillet over medium high heat for 3 to 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!