I love making frittatas. They are easy and elegant, and very impressive on the brunch table! You can use whatever ingredients you have on hand, from fresh veggies to last night’s leftovers. Just add eggs and bake!
Asparagus & Goat Cheese Frittata
- 6 each eggs
- 2 tsp MTOO Meyer Lemon Olive Oil
- 2 tsp MTOO Fresh Catch Spice Blend
- 1 Mushroom sliced
- 1 small yellow potato sliced
- 1/2 small onion sliced
- 1 each bell pepper color is up to you
- 1/4 bunch fresh asparagus ends trimmed
- 1/2 cup goat cheese crumbled (feta works too)
- 2 tbsp whole milk
- Cover bottom of a pie dish (9") with olive oil and place one layer of potato and onion down and bake at 350 for about 20 minutes until potato is tender. Season with salt and pepper
- When potatoes and onions are ready, start layering the rest of the veggies, starting with the peppers, asparagus and mushrooms.
- Mix together eggs, cheese and milk in a small bowl. Add the Fresh Catch seasoning to the mix and pour over veggies in the pie dish. Sprinkle additional cheese over the top if desired (I used cheddar)
- Bake for approximately 10-15 minutes until eggs are set.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!