Broccoli and Feta Frittata
- 1 ea. Garlic Clove minced
- 1 tbsp. MTOO Chipotle Olive Oil or
- 1 tbsp. MTOO Harissa Olive Oil or
- 1 tbsp. MTOO California Garlic Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 cup Broccoli chopped
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper
- 1/4 tsp. Black Pepper
- 6 ea. Egg
- 1/4 cup Feta cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- In an oven safe skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat and add the garlic. Saute for 30 seconds and add the chopped broccoli to the skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and season with salt, pepper and red pepper flakes.
- In a medium mixing bowl, scramble the eggs and season with salt and pepper. Add the feta cheese to the scrambled eggs and stir to combine.
- Pour the egg mixture into the skillet and tilt the pan to ensure that the eggs evenly coat the broccoli mixture. Cook the egg mixture over medium-low heat for a minute or two until the eggs at the edge of the pan begin to set.
- Place the entire skillet in the preheated oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until the eggs are set. Let cool for 5 minutes and then cut into wedges and serve, enjoy!
Substitute broccoli with spinach, zucchini, or any other vegetable.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!