Cinnamon Pear Balsamic Sweet Potatoes
- 4 medium sweet potatoes peeled and each cut lengthwise into 8 wedges
- 3/4 tsp. kosher salt or sea salt
- 1/3 cup MTOO Cinnamon Pear Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tbsps. MTOO Butter Olive Oil
- Heat oven to 400° F. Cut a piece of parchment paper to fit the bottom of a half sheet jelly-roll pan.
- Thoroughly shake or whisk together the Cinnamon Pear Balsamic and Butter Olive Oil. In a large bowl toss to liberally coat the sweet potato wedges with the emulsified balsamic-olive oil mixture.
- Arrange the potato wedges on the parchment paper lined pan in a single layer, without over-crowding. Sprinkle with sea salt and roast for 45 minutes until tender and the balsamic glaze has caramelized.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!