Citrus Salmon Bowl with Orange Drizzle
- 1 cup jasmine rice
- 2 teaspoons unsalted butter
- 1 clove largegarlic finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 3 tablespoons MTOO Cranberry Pear Balsamic
- 3 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 4 each salmon fillets skin removed, 4 each
- 1 teaspoon MTOO Blood Orange Olive Oil
- 2 ounces packages baby spinach 5each
- 2 teaspoons black sesame seeds
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Cook rice as directed.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter over medium heat, sauté garlic and pepper flakes until garlic is lightly golden, 1 minute. Add vinegar, orange juice and soy sauce; cook until bubbling, 3 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine cornstarch and 1 teaspoon water; stir into garlic glaze. Cook until slightly thick, 1 minute.
- Arrange fillets on a foil-lined baking sheet. Spread 1 teaspoon glaze over each fillet. Roast until just cooked through, 12 minutes.
- In a medium skillet, warm oil over medium heat. Add 1 package spinach; sauté until just wilted. Remove from pan; set aside. Repeat with second package spinach.
- Divide rice among 4 bowls; top each with 1/4 spinach and 1 salmon fillet, broken into large pieces.
- Drizzle with remaining sauce; sprinkle each with 1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!