Fennel, Celery, and Pomogranate Salad
- 2 small fennel bulbs thinly sliced
- 4 celery stalks thinly sliced on a diagonal
- 1 celeriac root washed, peeled and julienned
- ¼ cup fresh flat-leaf parsley very coarsely chopped
- ¼ cup celery leaves very coarsely chopped
- ½ cup pomegranate seeds divided
- ¼ cup GRAVENSTEIN APPLE VINEGAR
- ¼ cup PERSIAN LIME OLIVE OIL
- 1 medium shallot minced
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon TURKISH SPICE RUB
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1-2 tablespoons POMEGRANATE VINEGAR for drizzling optional
- Toss fennel, celery, celeriac, parsley, celery leaves, and half of pomegranate seeds in a large bowl. Whisk together the shallot, mustard, spice rub and apple vinegar. Slowly drizzle in the lime oil. Toss fennel mixture with the vinaigrette and garnish with the remaining pomegranate seeds and a drizzle of pomegranate vinegar.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!