Green Bean Niçoise
- 12 ounces baby red potatoes
- 1/4 cup MTOO Herbes de Provence Olive Oil
- 2 1/2 tbsps. fresh lemon juice
- 3 tbsps. chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tbsps. chopped fresh tarragon
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 8 ounces canned albacore tuna in water drained
- 6 kalamata olives sliced
- 5 cornichon pickles chopped
- 1 large shallot chopped
- 10 ounces leftover Green Beans with Dried Cranberries and Hazelnuts
- 2 hard-cooked large eggs peeled and sliced
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- Place potatoes in a medium saucepan; cover with cool water to 2 inches above potatoes. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 12 minutes or until tender. Drain; cool. Cut potatoes in half; place in a medium bowl.
- Combine oil, lemon juice, parsley, tarragon, and salt in a medium bowl, stirring with a whisk. Drizzle 3 tbsps. dressing over potatoes; toss to coat. Add tuna, olives, pickles, and shallot to bowl with remaining dressing; toss gently to coat.
- Arrange about 3/4 cup Green Beans with Dried Cranberries and Hazelnuts, 1/2 cup potatoes, and 1/2 cup tuna mixture on each of 4 plates. Divide eggs evenly among servings; sprinkle eggs with pepper.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!