Mid-East Sausage and Pasta
- 3/4 pound fusilli pasta or your preference
- 4 tbsp MTOO Harissa Olive Oil
- 1/2 pound asparagus chopped in ½” pieces
- 1 small onion chopped
- 3 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1/2 pound mild sausage casings removed
- 1/2 cup MTOO Pomegranate Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Bring a pot of water to a boil for pasta and add a pinch of salt. Place chopped asparagus on a baking sheet and toss with 1 tbsp of MTOO Harissa Olive Oil. Roast until tender, about 8-10 mins.
- Cook the pasta while asparagus is roasting. In a large skillet, heat remaining olive oil and add chopped onion and cook until translucent, about 3-4 minutes.
- Add the sausage and parsley and stir to combine. Add balsamic vinegar and cook sausage for another 5-7 minutes.
- Stir in heavy cream and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add cooked pasta and asparagus to the sausage sauce and stir to combine.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!