Push the easy button on dinner with this one pot meal.
Rosemary, Lemon and Lavender Baked Chicken and Potatoes
- 2 tablespoons MTOO Lavender Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/3 cup MTOO Rosemary Olive oil
- 2 each lemons zest and juice
- 1 tablespoon MTOO Rosemary Garlic Rub
- 8 chicken thigh bone in, skin on
- 1 pound baby potatoes
- 1 each red onion sliced
- fresh rosemary and lavender to garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a sheet pan with parchment. In a large bowl, whisk together vinegar, oil, lemon juice and zest, and rosemary garlic rub. Toss chicken, potatoes and onion with mixture and arrange on the prepared baking sheet with the skin side of the chicken up. Bake, uncovered 45 minutes until the chicken is cooked through and potatoes are tender.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!