Smoked Utah Trout Crostini with Apple & Spicy Horseradish Crème Fraiche
A great appetizer for the holiday season.
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- 1 tablespoon GRAVENSTEIN APPLE VINEGAR
- ½ cup crème fraîche
- salt & pepper to taste
- 12 slices pumpernickel bread
- 12 ounces smoked trout
- Dill or chives
- Combine horseradish, vinegar and crème fraiche. Season with salt and pepper. Mix in chunks of trout gently as to not break it up too much.
- Lightly toast bread slices.
- Spoon trout & crème fraîche mixture onto toasts and garnish with chives or dill.
Easy to prepare for impromptu get-togethers or fancier events.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!