Spaghetti Squash Marinara
- 1 ea. Spaghetti Squash
- MTOO California Garlic Olive Oil or
- MTOO Tuscan Herb Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 ea. red bell pepper
- 1-2 ea. Tomato
- 1/2 ea. onion
- 1-2 ea. Garlic Clove
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Line an oven tray with aluminum foil.
- Split the squashes in half and scrape out seeds. Season with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Place flesh side down and roast for 30 to 40 minutes until fully cooked. Remove from the oven and let rest until cool enough to handle.
- While they are cooking start your marinara sauce. Saute thinly sliced onions and garlic and when translucent, add thinly sliced red bell pepper.
- Add diced tomatoes and mushrooms and let them all cook down together until a thick and chunky sauce forms.
- Plate using the squash as the base and top with the marinara sauce and cheese!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!