A super easy and quick way to create a delicious appetizer or entree!
Spicy Grilled Shrimp
- 24 jumbo shrimp peeled and deveined
- 4 cloves Garlic finely chopped
- 3 tbsps. MTOO Harissa Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp. Lime Juice
- 1-2 tbsps. red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- dash Salt
- Mix lime juice, Harissa Olive Oil, sugar, garlic and salt and red pepper flakes in a bowl. Marinate shrimp with mixture for about 20 minutes.
- Grill for about 2-3 minutes on each side. Use either a grill pan or skewers for best result.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!