Wild Blueberry, Coconut, Almond Granola
Category: Breakfast & Brunch, Class Recipes, Recipes, The Next Course
WILD BLUEBERRY, COCONUT, ALMOND GRANOLA
- 1 tablespoon WILD BLUEBERRY VINEGAR
- 1/2 cup dried blueberries
- 4 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 2 cup toasted slivered almonds
- 2 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup PERSIAN LIME OLIVE OIL
- 1 tablespoon COCONUT VINEGAR
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Cover dried blueberries in blueberry vinegar to soak.
- In a large bowl combine the oats, almonds and coconut.
- In a small saucepan combine the almond butter, honey, lime oil, coconut vinegar and salt over medium low heat. Stir together until smooth and then add it to the granola. Stir well to coat and then transfer from the bowl onto a parchment lined sheet pan.
- Bake the granola at 350 degrees for 20 minutes and then stir and bake for another 15-20 minutes. Let the granola cool stirring occasionally and add in the blueberries and coconut flakes. Store in an airtight container.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!