Some of my favorite summer foods are stone fruits and fresh tomatoes. Combined, they are heaven in a salad or on a crostini.
Peach and Heirloom Tomato Crostini
A light and refreshing lunch or appetizer.
- 1 each peach peeled and sliced
- 1 each heirloom tomato sliced
- 1 each fresh mozzarella sliced
- 1 each loaf of bread sliced
- 1 tsp fresh basil chiffonade
- 1 tbsp MTOO Persian Lime Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp MTOO White Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 tsp LEMON HERBS SEASONING to taste
- 1 tsp MTOO Basil Olive OIl
- Peel and slice the peach. Slice the tomato. Combine in a bowl and drizzle the oil and vinegar over the top and set aside to marinate.
- Drizzle some Basil Olive Oil and the lemon herbs seasoning over a piece of sliced bread and toast in a frying pan or in the oven until just slightly golden brown.
- Put a piece or two of sliced mozzarella on the warm bread and let it just start to melt. Top of the toast with alternating pieces of tomato and peaches. Season with salt and pepper to taste and sprinkle the chiffonaded basil and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!