Pan Roasted Swordfish with Lemon Dill Caper Sauce
Category: Class Recipes, Fish, Main Dishes, Paleo, Recipes, The Next Course
PAN ROASTED SWORDFISH WITH LEMON DILL CAPER SAUCE
- 2 tablespoons DILL OLIVE OIL
- 2 tablespoons chopped basil
- 2 teaspoons drained capers chopped
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon LEMON BALSAMIC VINEGAR
- 1 tablespoon MEDITERRANEAN BREAKFAST BLEND
- 1-2 tablespoons Butter Olive Oil
- 4 8-ounce swordfish steaks cut 1thick
- In a small bowl, blend the Dill Olive Oil with the basil, capers and 1 teaspoon of Lemon Balsamic. Season with spice rub, and refrigerate.
- In a large, shallow dish, mix the butter olive oil with the remaining 1 tablespoon of Lemon Balsamic Vinegar. Season the swordfish with more spice rub and turn the fish in the olive oil mixture. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Heat a grill pan or cast iron skillet over high heat until smoking and preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mark the swordfish steaks diagonally on one side for 1 minute, then flip and mark the other for side 1 minute. Next, flip the fish over again and rotate to the opposite diagonal to make a cross hatch pattern. Sear 1 more minute on that side. Then flip again and transfer to the oven and cook 6-8 minutes or until just barely opaque.
- Transfer the steaks to plates, and drizzle each with the basil-caper vinaigrette and serve right away.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!