Shrimp & Artichoke Linguini with Basil
Category: Class Recipes, Pasta & Grains, Recipes, The Next Course
Chef Deanna made this dish for our Spring Feast menu. It is one of my favorites.
Shrimp and Artichoke Linguine with Basil
- 1 lb linguine homemade
- 2 tablespoon MTOO Butter Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoon MTOO Tuscan Herb Olive Oil
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 pound jumbo shrimp peeled & deveined
- 1 teaspoon AGLIO OLIO SPICE BLEND
- 2 packages frozen artichoke hearts
- 1/4 cup fresh basil chiffonade
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice from 2 small lemons
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese freshly grated
- Cook linguine in a large pot of salted water (2-3 minutes) or according to package instructions if using store bought.
- Meanwhile, heat the olive oils in a large high side sauté pan over medium heat. Add garlic and heat for 30 seconds, until fragrant but not brown. Toss shrimp with spice rub, add them in a single layer and sauté 1-2 minutes per side, until opaque.
- Add artichokes and toss to combine for another 2 minutes, or just until warmed through. Remove from heat and stir in basil, parsley lemon juice and zest. Add in reserved pasta liquid and toss with drained pasta and parmesan cheese.
- Taste for seasoning and add additional spice blend if desired. Garnish with additional basil ribbons.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!