Pan Seared Salmon with Charmoula
- 3 tablespoons HARISSA OLIVE OIL
- 3 tablespoons CALIFORNIA GARLIC OLIVE OIL
- ¼ cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
- ¼ cup cilantro leaves
- 2 scallions minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped green olives
- 1 tablespoon SICILIAN LEMON BALSAMIC
- 1 teaspoon TURKISH SPICE RUB
- 2 tablespoons MEYER LEMON OLIVE OIL
- 4 6-ounce skin-on salmon fillets
- 1-2 tablespoons FRESH CATCH BLEND
- For the chermoula, in a food processor, puree the garlic and harissa oils, parsley, cilantro, scallions, olives, lemon balsamic, and spice rub until smooth.
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil. Season the fish with the spice blend and place it skin side down in the skillet. Cook the fish over moderately high heat until the skin is golden, about 3 minutes. Flip the fish and cook just until it flakes easily, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Drain briefly on paper towels. Serve the fish with the charmoula.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!